martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

AVATAR AND THE RETURN TO THE LOST PARADISE (English version)


In my previous post, I announce the imminent publication of the interview that Moisés Garrido did it to me, for the magazine ENIGMAS, in the next April of 2010. I also said, that the first ten persons who acquire the magazine and follow the instructions indicated, they will receive, totally free, my book The return to the Lost Paradise.

Today, I would like to emphasize in the connection that exists between the symbolism of the James Cameron´s movie, AVATAR, and my book The return to the Lost Paradise. As well as AVATAR, my book feeds on the same source of symbols, being an excellent complement to understand what James Cameron represents in his movie. To everybody interested in uncovering the AVATAR'S symbolic content, as well as to penetrate into its clearly spiritual message, they have the unique opportunity to obtain my book, totally free.

Good luck and enjoy it!

No hay comentarios: